We want you!
Like what we're doing here? Want to contribute? Think you can do a better job?
Well, why don't you give it a shot, boot?
Here's the skinny, dirt hopper:
We need writers, reporters, contributors, artists, and people with at least an ASVAB of 35 and a taste for the yellow crayons.
Jokes aside, if you'd like to contribute and you know a thing or two about a thing or two, then submit your CV via email (link at bottom).
- At least 3 years in uniform in the Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force, or even the <shudders> Coast Guard.
- Active, Reserve, Guard, Retired... we aren't terribly picky.
- Male, Female, Gorilla... don't matter.
- Officer, Warrant, Enlisted... again, we don't give a fig.
- A love for SciFi/Fantasy that involves military themes.
- The ability to translate the above affection into something productive; writing, voice work, art, web design... surprise us, but tell us what you want to contribute. We may not have any openings, but we'll let you know.
- Tell us what you want as your callsign
- We need proof, however. Don't send us a shitty xerox of your DD214. We don't need/want that. Instead give us your best Apone! Either (A) in uniform or (B) as that nasty ass civilian you've become, but include your most Motarded, boot-ass photo as well. Just "Do the Apone" so we know it's recent and just for us.
Subject: You Want Me! (No really, make sure this in the subject so we see it!)
Name: I.M. Smuckatelli
eMail: (if preferred different than the one you're sending it from)
Service: (USMC, USAF, etc)
Years of service: (eg: 2004-current)
Favorite Military Fiction: (Star Wars, StarGate, LOTR, the Punisher, whatever!)
Desired Callsign: the Frankinator (try not to be super stupid with this, FartNocker69 will probably not endear you to us.)
Contributions: Audio editing, news correspondent (whatever you can do for us)
DON'T FORGET TO ATTACH YOUR PHOTO(S)!!!!